Below is some information that you need to know prior to applying for an apprenticeship.
- We accept applications all year.
- There is a $30.00 application fee.
- In order to apply, you must:
- Be a High School graduate or have a GED
- Have completed a year of Algebra
- Have a driver's license.
- Residential applicants must contact the JATC Office.
- Applicants applying after November 1st may not complete the application, testing, and interview processes in time to be eligible for a possible apprenticeship offer the next Spring.
Learn more about the application requirements.
Acknowledging that you have read the above, click the button below to apply: